Android Team Lead
At ASKfm, our premise is simple: we believe questions and answers are the building blocks of conversation, self-expression, and deeper understanding. As the only global social network built on a Q&A format, we bring more than 200 million people together across more than 150 countries. Unlike other social networks, how you engage with friends and express yourself on ASKfm is done through the lens of what other people want to know. Through the natural exchange of questions and answers we aim to be a safe, fun, and engaging place for learning more about yourself, and exploring the social world around you.
You can find our application by link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.askfm
ASKfm is looking for experienced Android Team Lead.
What you get to do:
- Tickets management (splitting functionality on subtask, estimations, assigning);
- Cross-team communication;
- Develop mobile app for millions of daily users eager for features;
- Work closely with Product, QA and other teams to make Ask.fm the best social network out there;
- Be participated in code-review and knowledge sharing processes;
- Build and release management.
- 4+ years’ experience in commercial Android development;
- 1+ year of team leading experience;
- Expert in Java and Android SDK knowledge of OOP concepts & techniques Kotlin practical experience;
- Familiar with MVP architecture, modern patterns and techniques Outstanding communication & team-working skills;
- Experience in unit testing;
- Practical experience in Git;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
We’d like you to have: (preferred)
- Experience in working with remote teams;
- Understanding of web services and networking;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies; (Jira, Confluence)
- Awareness of Android security best practices;