ASKfm is looking for experienced iOS developer
At ASKfm, our premise is simple: we believe questions and answers are the building blocks of conversation, self-expression, and deeper understanding. As the only global social network built on a Q&A format, we bring more than 200 million people together across more than 150 countries. Unlike other social networks, how you engage with friends and express yourself on ASKfm is done through the lens of what other people want to know. Through the natural exchange of questions and answers we aim to be a safe, fun, and engaging place for learning more about yourself, and exploring the social world around you.
You can find our application by link https://itunes.apple.com/app/id635896473
What you get to do
- Develop mobile app for millions of daily users eager for features
- Perform analysis of algorithms and performance improvements
- Work closely with Product, QA and other teams to make Ask.fm the best social network out there
- Be participated in code-review and knowledge sharing processes
- At least 3 years of native iOS development. Live apps portfolio is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Objective-C and Swift
- Familiar with iOS applications architecture, key patterns and techniques
- Passion for efficient development and result-oriented approaches
- Good interpersonal skills and command of English
We’d like you to have (preferred)
- Understanding of web services and networking.
- Awareness of iOS security best practices
- Understanding of Agile methodologies (Jira, Confluence)
- Git, CocoaPods, XCtests