Product / Project Manager
At ASK.fm, our premise is simple: we believe questions and answers are the building blocks of conversation, self-expression, and deeper understanding. As the only global social network built on a Q&A format, we bring more than 150 million people together across more than 150 countries. Unlike other social networks, how you engage with friends and express yourself on ASK.fm is done through the lens of what other people want to know. Through the natural exchange of questions and answers we aim to be a safe, fun, and engaging place for learning more about yourself, and exploring the social world around you.
We are looking for a Product/ Project Manager to join our team and help improve a product that entertains millions and millions of users every day.
What you get to do:
- Improve features or user experience solution;
- Generate and implement ideas;
- Concentrate on viral aspects of product features – making our product as contagious to non-users as possible;
- Work hand in hand with our Analytics, UX/UI, development and QA teams;
- Reinvent yourself, the team and the company every day.
You need to have:
- Work experience in product management, experience with app development and in social network industry is a plus;
- Familiarity with processes of UX/UI & IT development;
- Interest in data and user behavior;
- Experience with project management software will be a plus;
- Problem solving orientation;
- Flexibility and ambitions to develop and grow;
- Logical thinking;
- Good knowledge of English.
What we offer:
- Work with a global brand in dynamic international company;
- Modern and friendly working environment;
- Social guarantees, health insurance and other benefits.