QA TeamLead (Automation oriented)
- ASKfm is looking for experienced and ambitious QA TeamLead in Riga, Latvia or Kiev, Ukraine.
What you get to do:
- Manage the existing QA team, coach it and motivate
- Hire new employees according to team and business needs
- Improve existing auto-testing environment, make it more efficient and useful for Continuos Delivery approach
- Continuously increase auto-test coverage, optimize existing
- Improve the performance and quality of manual testing.
- Set up efficient processes of interaction between PM, QA and Developers
- Maintain and review existing test cases, approaches, documentation
- Processing the problems described in user feedbacks, and search the way for reproducing scenarios for developers.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in testing
- At least 1.5 year of Team Lead experience
- 2+ years of experience in Automated testing (preferably Selenium, Appium)
- Experience of establishing and configuration of CI infrastructure for a project
- Excellent knowledge in testing methodologies and concepts
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Proactive, results-oriented personality
- Ability to find and reproduce unbelievably hard tricky defects in functionality
- English level: Intermediate+
We’d like you to have (preferred):
- REST API testing experience
- Strong Jenkins experience
- Experience of testing with emulators (Android, iOS)
- Experience with test management tools (like TestLink)
- Experience of successful work with distributed teams
- Experience in social network projects
At ASKfm, our premise is simple: we believe questions and answers are the building blocks of conversation, self-expression, and deeper understanding. As the only global social network built on a Q&A format, we bring more than 200 million people together across more than 150 countries. Unlike other social networks, how you engage with friends and express yourself on ASKfm is done through the lens of what other people want to know. Through the natural exchange of questions and answers we aim to be a safe, fun, and engaging place for learning more about yourself, and exploring the social world around you.