Senior Automation QA
At ASKfm, our premise is simple: we believe questions and answers are the building blocks of conversation, self-expression, and deeper understanding. As the only global social network built on a Q&A format, we bring more than 200 million people together across more than 150 countries. Unlike other social networks, how you engage with friends and express yourself on ASKfm is done through the lens of what other people want to know. Through the natural exchange of questions and answers we aim to be a safe, fun, and engaging place for learning more about yourself, and exploring the social world around you.
ASKfm is looking for experienced Automation QA for Senior position.
The perfect candidate should have experience in setting up and implementing test automation framework from scratch for WEB/REST/Mobile development streams and configuring CI for Test Environment deployments.
What you get to do:
- Design, develop and implement test suites for cloud, mobile and on-premise applications and to ultimately help us reach the goal of continuous deployment;
- Create and execute test scripts, record defects, analyse test results and make appropriate modifications or create new test suites as required;
- Design and maintain the test automation framework and integrate with the existing system automation test;
- Manage cloud virtual instances for test automation suite;
- Produce well-structured software and clear documentation;
- Perform acceptance testing on all features being developed as required;
- Create, maintain and execute test scenarios in manual testing for areas where automated testing is not practical;
- Actively participate in the Agile program and provide quality focus on Agile planning and delivery.
- 3+ years developing/maintaining automated tests;
- Experience as an agile automation test analyst with a passion for software development;
- Experience in developing test plans, test cases and test scenarios;
- Ability to span multiple projects and prioritise the workload;
- Prior working knowledge in identifying the coding bugs;
- Strong Experience with web UI test frameworks Selenium and Appium;
- Experience working with databases (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, etc.);
- Experience with Jenkins, VSC (GIT, SVN).